четверг, 29 сентября 2011 г.

Goodbye London

Everything ends. And my meeting with London is not an exception this time.
It is hard to gather all the correct worlds I would like to say about this city.
So, I wouldn't even try.
During my journey I had to be done a lot of things:
  • I was having a walk thought all the center of London
  • I was at the both business centers of London: the City and the Canary Wharf
  • I was at the Oxford, Stratford and Warwick Castle
  • I saw alternative London while participating the street art tour
  • I saw "Phantom of the Opera" in Her Majesty's Theater
  • I was at Ripley's museum
  • I was at Sherlock Holmes museum
  • I was at Madame Tussaud's museum
  • I was at the Hyde park, Green park and Regent's park
  • I was cycling a lot and developed my own favorite route
  • I was at the Portsmouth and Whistle Island
  • etc.
Even thought I was visiting a lot of cities before UK in my life, nothing impressed me more then London.
London is the place for everyone. If you are a businessman, bank clerk, painter, artist, driver, language teacher, this city is designed for you.
While I was a student, this city was designed for me...






Goodbye London... Goodbye my love... I will see you again very soon...

P.S. After London I visited Moscow. После Лондона, Москва вообще ни о чем. Даже рад, что уже уезжаю от сюда.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий