четверг, 29 сентября 2011 г.

Prices in London

London is not "just expensive city", but "very very very expensive city". On my first week, I was visiting a lot of entertainment and, calculating expenses on the next Sunday, I was crying.
On my last Sunday in London, I decided to track all my expenses.
The currency exchange was 12.9 uah equals 1 pound.
Firstly, I needed to go to Picadilly from New Cross Gate station that costs me 2.5 pound by Oyster Card.
First thing to visit was Ripley's museum "Believe it or not". This modern museum is famous for it's strange things.
I was hungry, so, I decided to eat at first. Not to spend a lot of money I went to a very popular "Pret a manger", where you can buy salads and sandwiches. For more economy, I ordered one sandwich with bacon and a bottle of water.
How much can it cost? One pound? Two pounds?
No, it costs 5.4 pounds.
After the breakfast I went to Ripley's. As far as I had a student card, I bought ticket with discount for only 23.95.



After this museum, I decided to visit Houses of parliament.
It was a cycling championship on the White Hall. I wanted to rent the bycile and tried to participate, but, unfortunately, was failed. Later, I found out that my payment card was ran out.
Luckily, it was am Open House day and entrance to the most parts of London was free. So, I saved money entering Houses of Parliament for free.



When I went out the Houses of Parliament it was 3 p.m. and it was a great time for having lunch. I was tired of this disgusting british food and decided to try pizza.
Pizza with orange juice costs me 17.9 pounds.
After this, I top up my card and rent a bicyle for 1 pound. Later expenses were chocolate cake for 2.9 pounds and underground ticket for 2.5 pounds.
Overall expenses were 54 pounds.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий